All information given in the website is based on the information available at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change any information before or after your booking the tour due to any events beyond our control. Incase if we are aware of any changes suffciently in advance we will notify you at the time of booking, otherwise our Tour Manager or Local representative will inform you of the changes. Major road works or foods, landslides may necessitate route changes in the itineraries, the restaurants may close or change management. All of these may cause us to make changes in the itineraries. Where we may know of these suffciently in advance we will notify you, otherwise our Tour Managers or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot. The Company has mentioned the detailed itinerary, price inclusions & exclusions, notes etc. on the website
Scope of Activity
We are travel and holiday organizers only. We do not control or operate any airline, neither do we own or control any shipping company, coach or coach company,Hotel, Transport or any other facility or service mentioned in this website. We take care in selecting all the ingredients in your holiday; but because we only select and inspect them and have no control in running of them, we cannot be responsible for mechanical fault or any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hoteliers, airlines, shipping company, coach owner/ Transport operator who are the company’s independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and inspection process.
- Client/guest means the Person / Persons in whose name or on whose behalf the booking is made.
- Company means Travel Dil Se (India) (P) Ltd.
- There is no Contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount per person as specified for each tour package. The full payment must be received in accordance with procedures laid down under Payments Terms. If not paid in that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned in the cancellation policy hereunder.
- The Company has the right at any time and for any reason:
- To terminate the Contract after acceptance of the deposit but prior to the Commencement of Tour without assigning any reason whats oever. In the event, the Company terminates theContract, the company shall refund the initial deposit amount without payment of any interest.
- To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility it has advertised or published or to substitute an Independent Contractor of similar class if it is deemed advisableor necessary. In either case, the Company shall not be liable for any damage, additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients or for any compensation claims made.
- No person other than the Company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition in this website.
- In the event of the Company exercising its rights to amend or alter any of the services as mentioned in the itinerary, after such tour or holiday has been booked, theClient shall have the right
- To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered.
- To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the company may offer. In either of these above cases the Client shall not be entitled to, or the Company shall not be liable to the Client for any damage. Additional expense, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund.
Health & Safety:
The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever will be liable to the Client or any person traveling for:
- Any death personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused
- Any act, omission, default or Independent Contractor or other person or be any servant or agent , employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the Client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused In this condition the expression “Howsoever caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on the part of the Company arising in an way out of this Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paidfor the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- If the Client has any complaint in respect of the services provided by any of the Independent Contractors, the Client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the Independent Contractor and a copy thereof should be handed over to the Tour Manager of the Company in order to enable the Company to take up the matter with the Independent Contractor so that in future other Clients do not face the same dificulty.
- It is hereby declared that the immunities provided under this Contract shall be available to the Company’s managers, including Tour managers, employees, servants and agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the Company.
- Each of this condition shall be severable from the other end if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable. The remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
Acts of god (including exceptional adverse weather conditions), earthquake, fore , war (declared or undeclared), invasion, rebellion, revolt, riot, civil commotion, civil war, nuclear fussion, strike, act(s) of omission/commission by any concerned government(s), or government agencies, judicial or quasijudicial authorities, occurrence of any event can force the Company to change or extended. Hence any additional expenditure occurred due to the above reasons the same will be borne by the passengers.
For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. We will try to advise you of these amendments, prior to the start of the tour or on tour. In the event that a tour participant misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
The airfares the Company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Client or any person travelling with him/her for:
- While all efforts would be made to accommodate members of a family traveling together in the same fight, depending upon the overall group size the company reserves the right to split the group into multiple airlines for any departure.
- Loss of baggage/ loss of life or loss of other valuables by the airlines.
- Overbooking of seats by the airline.
- Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passengers despite having con?rmed tickets.
- Change of fight timings or change of route with or without prior intimation.
- If in the event that the flight is over booked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the ?ight, the client shall not hold the Company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the client. All incidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by the Client.
- Please note the low cost airlines do not provide meals on board.
- There is a limitation howmuch luggage can be carried as check-in baggage and cabin (hand) baggage. Luggage carried over and above the limit will have the be paid for by the Client at the time of check-in. Please note for few sectors caring cabin baggage is not allowed.
- Airport taxes /airport development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post the printing of the website. All the airline ticket bookings/cancellation and travel on such airline ticket will be subject to the terms & conditions as mentioned in our Booking & Cancellation policy mentioned in this
Transfer From One Tour To Another
A transfer from one tour to another of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated in these terms and a fresh booking on another.
Booking & Payment Conditions
- The Client must pay the balance amount 45days prior to the date of departure of the Tour. If client fails to pay the balance amount within stipulated time then the booking shall be deemed to be the cancelled and entire initial deposit will be forfeited and the passenger shall not be entitled to the refund of the same.
- All cheques / demand drafts to be payable in the name of ‘Travel Dil Se (India) (P) Limited’. On payment of the deposit amount you will be given an official receipt from Travel Dil Se.
Amendments / Cancellations•
- Cancellation for airtickets will be as per the airlines cancellation policy.
- Cancellation for land package (hotel, transfers, sightseeings, activities, insurance etc) will be as per the actual cancellations levied by our hotel and transport partners Traveldilse will validate the refund amount with the concerned Supplier and then process the refund to your account for the entire package
- Please note that Traveldilse reserves the right to charge a nominal fee for processing the cancellation requests from customers. The charge shall vary basis the item sold and the concerned supplier fees.Refunds will be made to the payment method as used at the time of booking.
- In case if the customer cancels the booking in which part payment is done& the hotel is non refundable, then the customer is liable to pay the entire balance amount payable to travel dil se irrespective of not undertaking the tour. The customer hereby accept the same by accepting our booking terms and conditions
Refunds (If any) for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid directly to the Client for booking made directly with the Company by way of Demand draft/Crossed cheque/ Cash at the discretion of the Company. There is no refund payable for any unutilized services (e.g. Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tours,Hotels, and Sightseeing etc.) for any reason whatsoever.
Conditions Of Travel:
- The client will have to strictly follow the Tour Program. There shall be no refund, if the client fails to join the group at the commencement of the tour, or joins the group later or leaves the group before culmination of the tour. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reach the place of commencement of the Tour and register with the representative of the Company at the appointed place, date and time.
- In case where a client along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason whatsoever including illness, death or loss of any travel documents, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services. Even if a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason whatsoever including loss of baggage or loss of travel documents, his booking shall be treated as "no show" on the tour and 100% cancellation charges will be levied. If a client avails pre - tour services or part thereof, or the air tickets (if booked under the offer) but fails to join the group for the main tour at the appointed place, or cancels the tour after using the air tickets or pre - tour arrangements or part thereof, it shall be treated as "no show" and there will be no refund whatsoever for the unutilized pre-tour or main tour services.
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw tour membership of any client whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment or safety of other passengers and the Company shall be under no liability to any such person.
- The immunities provided under this contract shall be available to THE COMPANY s employees, directors, managers, including, Employees and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by THE COMPANY.
- Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect. No liability on the part of THE COMPANY arising in any way out of the Contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facilities shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential, incidental loss or additional expense whatsoever.
- It is a condition of Booking that the client takes out a Holiday Insurance. – Client may procure travel insurance (optional) at their own cost.
- The prices quoted in this website have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of printing of this website. THE COMPANY reserves the right to amend the prices published in this website in case of fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. The Client must pay for all such increases in price in full before the departure.
- If no suit/action is brought against THE COMPANY within 15 days of the last day of the tour, THE COMPANY shall be discharged from all liabilities under/or arising out of this Contract and the Client shall be deemed to have Relinquished/abandoned all his rights under or arising from this Contract.
- In case of publication of any travel scheme o?ering any discount or bene?t by THE COMPANY, THE COMPANY shall have the sole right to withdraw such a scheme or discount at any time unless a specic assurance of the contrary is published.
- In the event of THE COMPANY exercising its rights to amend or alter any Tour or holiday advertised in their Website/ itinerary after such Tour or Holiday has been booked, the Client shall have the right:
- To continue with the Tour or holiday as amended or altered or to accept any alternative Tour or holiday, which THE COMPANY may offer.
- In either of these above cases the Client shall neither be entitled to nor THE COMPANY be liable to the client for any damage, additional expenses, consequential loss suffered by him or to pay any amount as refund. In the event that THE COMPANY is unable to conduct a particular Tour, THE COMPANY shall at its own discretion, refund the amount of the cost of the said Tour to the Client (after deducting the actual expenses incurred by THE COMPANY on clients booking and on other overheads as applicable from case to case) without any interest on the same. The client will not be entitled to make any grievance thereafter in respect of the same.
- The Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person traveling with him for:
- Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and/or damage or any kind of theft howsoever caused.
- Any act, omission, default of any independent Contractor or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the client or for any person traveling with him howsoever caused.
- The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal e?ects howsoever caused including willful negligence on the part of any person.
- Loss of baggage by the airlines / coach / train.
- Overbooking of seats by the airline.
- Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passengers despite having con?rmed tickets or change of route.
- If in the event that the Client is booked on a particular airline and the said fight is over booked/cancelled for whatever reason and the Client is not allowed/able to board the fight, the Client shall not hold THE COMPANY responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the Client against THE COMPANY for refund or compensation.
- THE COMPANY shall not be responsible and / or liable for any damages caused to the Client due to reasons beyond the control of THE COMPANY (Force Majeure / Vis Majeure).
- While enjoying the services provided by THE COMPANY, if any client’s acts or omission results in damage or loss to THE COMPANY’s vendor or service provider which includes but is not limited to (airlines, hotels, transports etc. and vendors’ sta?), the client shall be liable and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless THE COMPANY its directors, o?cers or such vendor from and against such claims.
- The Client agrees and acknowledges that they consent to participate in the excursion activities (boat rides, ferry rides, snorkeling, paragliding, hot air ballooning, trekking etc. which is included in the tour) without any obligation from the Company. Client con?rms that he/she is medically it to participate in all activities involved in excursion activities & fully accept my personal responsibility of my safety.
- THE COMPANY shall not be liable for any physical injury or loss of life caused to the Client due to such participation.
Law & Jurisdiction:
For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products including tours by the Company and third party products and tours, the courts and tribunals in Mumbai, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI / Govt. of India Upon signing the booking form, the above-mentioned terms & conditions shall be binding on both the Company and the Cleint and shall become the only basis of relations between the parties and all previous communication in whatsoever form or mode whether oral or otherwise, with respect to any terms & conditions of the tour and services shall stand cancelled / revoked / terminated.
Declaration by the Client:
I / We have read and accepted the above-mentioned terms & conditions on behalf of the person(s) whose name appears in Booking Form and I am /we are aware that I / we shall be abide by the same. I /We have also read the website / tour itinerary and notes there-in along with the ‘Tips for Smooth Travel’ and I accept the same. I /We have been given the copies of all the above-mentioned documents.